Monday, March 18, 2013

Progress; Plus Lunch



Ok Folks! I am combining the progress and planning results. So you are going to see the food and my nearly nuuuuuudness…so I apologize in advance.



It has been two weeks and this is what is going on…Oh calipers and your inconsistency. I just want to be fatless so there are no questions.


1/14/2013

2/11/2013

3/1/2013

3/8/2013

3/15/2013

W-W

Overall
 

Chest


6

6

5.5

4.5

5

0.50

-1.00


Tri

19.5

19

19

20

19

-1.00

-0.50


Sub


14

13.5

11.5

12

10.5

-1.50

-3.50
  Iliac

13

12

11.5

9

10

1.00

-3.00


Umb


21

21

18.75

18.5

17.5

-1.00

-3.50

Midax

11.5

11.5

10.5

10.25

10

-0.25

-1.50

 Thigh

31

31

29

28

28

0.00

-3.00









Total

147.4

148.4

145.6

145.2

143.8

-1.40

-3.60

LBM

113.63

115.23

114.48

114.97

114.38

-0.59

0.75

Fat

33.77

33.17

31.12

30.23

29.42

-0.81

-4.35

%

22.91

22.35

21.37

20.82

20.46

-0.36

-2.45


I have been stepping up the intensity on every workout! I increased my squats by 10 pounds each week. Today I pumped 125 pounds 12 times for three sets. That was hard, and I am not sure I will be able to go up to 135 for every set next week, but I think I’ll be able to bust out at least one set.
Here are some photos of the results from last week and today. I am amped (and tired).


I have been seeing some changes in my body; mostly when I am at the gym and the lighting is nice. My room doesn’t exactly have the best lighting, but I guess having the terrible lighting makes me feel better…that perhaps I look a little better…Right? I took some photos of my bicep too. I just feel so fucking weird flexing in the mirror. WEIRD!!!

I have also been growing more curious about what the competition entails, so I have been watching videos about posing and practicing. So basically I wear a mis-matched bathing suit, heels, and try to flex in the mirror...I am getting better, but looking forward to having real instruction. The most effort is moving mirrors so I can see if I'm doing it right. HA!



INGESTIONS!

Week 4:

Breakfast: ½ Cup Oatmeal, ½ Cup Blueberries, ½ Scoop Vanilla Plant Fusion, 6oz milk (switched to water to save calories and fat grams), Cinnamon, and TBL of Peanut Butter (I went without a day or two to save calories and fat)

Lunch: Lentil Gluten Patty with Ketchup and Mustard, with Simple Slaw

Dinner:

                Monday: Mexican Style Seitan with Pepper, Onions and Refried Pinto Beans over Spinach

                Tuesday: Lentil Sloppy Joe (No bread, just straight!)

                Wednesday: Lentil Wheatballs with Lightly Sauteed Veggies

                Thursday: Lentil Wheatballs with Lightly Sauteed Veggies and some BBQ Sauce

                Friday: Rabbits Salad with Homemade Soy Free Low Fat Ranch Dressing

Week 5: (That’s Now)

Breakfast: ½ Cup Oatmeal, ½ Cup Blueberries, ½ Scoop Vanilla Plant Fusion mixed in water, and Cinnamon. (Improved recipe from last week, save fat, save calories, have protein)


Lunch: Lentil Wheatballs with a Rabbit Salad; Homemade Ranch.

Dinner:

Monday: THAT’S TODAY! I had a Pumpkin, Lentil, Black Bean Patty with a smidge of BBQ Sauce, Lettuce, Spinach, pickle and some sautéed Mushrooms and Onions.

Umm…I’ll alert you about the rest of what this week brings.

I am getting more of a handle on everything, learning that I just have to eat plain stuff! Which is hard, b/c I enjoy dynamic foods…nuts, seeds, RAISINS!!!...Ugh, hard to be without…but my gut and thighs will thank me later when they aren’t rubbing up on everything…aka each other.

ROUTINE:

Killing my routine as it relates to the gym. Switiching up the cardio days at times to accommodate other activities (and we know I have plenty) I need to burn fat faster, so I have been instructed to include some interval training as opposed to straight cardio. I tried to run on my knee, but it hurt…sooooo more waiting. I LOVE RUNNING and I miss it!

Bedtime routine is going ok…need to focus on getting to bed earlier. (Nevermind that I am writing this at about 11pm…) I am able to make myself fall asleep better than I ever have before, so that is better than the normal tossing, turning and thinking about all the junk I should do.


Shopping and food prep has been going swimmingly. Most of my friends and family understand that these are things I have to do, and don’t get “all up in my bizz” when I am say I “NEED” to go to X, Y, and Z. Hence why I went shopping with a friend on Saturday at 10:30pm...

RESULTS:

FATNESS: So here are the photos. I think a regular bra makes me look fatter than a sports bra. It look like it is struggling for dear life to stay on my body. Whatever…I see the most change below in my legs from the side. The knee fat is going away. I like that!




ACNE: Soylessness, I am not sure if it is having an effect on my acne, it seems to go and flow in waves. I know I have eaten some soy in the past 4-5 weeks, not purposefully. I was making a marinade and added Braggs, then some Worcestershire. I’m a moron…but it is all a learned behavior, that’s what I was making…

I have started taking Zinc, Copper, and Omega-3, continued my probiotics, and started using a cream with 4% Niacinamide. It is supposed to help with inflammation and redness…I just think it kind of makes my face greasy. Sort of annoying, but I will stick with it. One more week!!! Then I can have a soy feeeeeeeaaast and see what happens, also then I will go back to the doctor. I would post photos, but it is so disgusting. I apologize to everyone who has to look at me on a regular basis.
That's all for now...I need to sleep. Sorry about the 9,000 typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment