Friday, May 17, 2013

Losing It

.
I've gotten lost a bit in the past 3 weeks. I am drowning in all of the commitments I have made to different people and organizations. I feel restless inside my living situation, and am generally overwhelmed.

I am sitting at work, just waiting for e-mails to roll in...so I'm using the time to write this shit for the world to read. For whatever reason, I think it might help.



The solution is to stop whining and just fucking handle my business.

I have a To-Do List a mile long for the next three days. We'll see how far I get.

Friday:
Clean Out Closet/Drawers
Laundry
Organize Sailing Gear (Put in car)
Prep Workouts for 05.20.2013-05.26.2013
Meal Plan for 05.20.2013-05.26.2013
Sleep

Saturday:
Kitchen Inventory
Bike Prep
CYC Offshore Wrap-up
Attic/Garage Clean-up
Goodwill
Bottle Return
Sleep

Sunday:
Bike Ride
Meal Prep
Wash Car
Curtains
Sleep

I intend to ride my bike to work MWF. I need to jam hard on cardio and lose all of the fucking fat that continues to hide all of the hard work I have done in the gym.

My diet has gone down to 1600 calories, but I have done a poor job of sticking to it, and that is 90% the reason why I am still fat. Other 10% is because my cardio has been lacking.

Things I did instead of sticking to my routine:

Hiking

Triple Falls

Devil's Cauldron

Repelling

Somewhere in the Gorge

Beach Adventure

6 Mile Beach walk to Hug Point for Sunset

Along the Way...

I ate white potatoes

Attending a Wellness Fair
Sailing Offshore

View from our hotel Pre-Race

On the Ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles after the race.

Homemade Cup 'o' Noodles/Rice Bowls

Add water, cover, wait 5 minutes. Enjoy.

"Sleeping In"
Whining
Eating bread

Butternut Squash and Sundried Tomato Gnoochi....

I made cobbler...and ate some...


Vomiting in the Ocean

Stuff I packed for my sea going adventure.

Baking Cookies for People

Sometimes people do you favors and you re-pay them with sweets.

Going to Concerts

Alex Clare...It was pretty good.

Boat Work

Sailing

First session back on the TIGER. It was fucking baller.



Things I missed in my routine:

Getting Pinched
Taking Photos
Cardio
Meal Prep
Proper Diet
Intensity

I'm afraid to get pinched because I know the results will make me mad, but maybe I need that. My face is starting to look a lot better though...so there's that. I obviously still have some disgusting acne, but it is definitely not the worst. Maybe one day I won't look like a filthy teenager that has yet to discover soap.

This is better.


FUCK ALL.

I wish I wasn't such a pussy. I saw this at Whole Foods in a Camper Van. I'm not brave.




No comments:

Post a Comment